General Meeting Times:
- Sunday Mornings @ 10am – Nursery & Toddler, Preschool, & Elementary Worship Sessions
- Sunday Mornings @ 11am – Small Groups for all children
- Wednesday Evenings @ 7pm – “Kids on a Mission” for every age
C2kids Care is our new church day care
Keep checking for more details to come as we launch our church day care! Call us as soon as possible if you would like to enroll a child! If you are interested or have questions about it, you can contact Barb Callahan through the following methods:
Email Barb: email@example.com
Call the Day Care: (812)-725-0821
Middle/High School Students
CCCN Student Ministries is about helping teens develop a deeper relationship with Jesus. CCCN Student Ministries has five simple but significant goals when it comes to the development of our students.
5 things we desire for the students who take part in CCCN Student Ministries:
- That they seek and pursue a relationship with God.
- That they establish a Spirit-led relationship with God in which they reflect love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- That they learn to share the hope of Jesus with others, mentoring younger students and reaching out to their own friends and peer group.
- That they discover and cultivate the gifts and talents God has given them to help fulfill God’s plan on this earth to redeem His creation.
- That they are prepared both spiritually and practically for life after high school; whether the direction is college or in joining the work force.
General Meeting Times:
- Sunday Mornings @ 10am – Quest (Main Church Service)
- Sunday Mornings @ 11am – Sunday School / Youth Service (Alternating Weekly)
- Wednesday Nights @ 6:30-8pm Group Time (Games and small/large group discussion)
Contact Pastor Nick: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christ’s Community’s Worship Ministry is designed to assist those seeking Christ to be able to have a worship experience that gives them the freedom to express praise to Him.
At CCCN, we believe that worship is much more than just coming to the church building on Sunday morning to sing songs. Worship is the continual praise of God through all of the activities and situations of our lives as it is said in Hebrews 13:15: “Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.” The goal of our worship team is to get rid of all distractions, and put our focus on the one who gave us life that we might praise Him.
- Women – Room 102
- Men – Room 405
- Ambassadors – Fellowship Hall
- Deeper Faith – Room 506
- Searchers – Room 501
- New Horizons – Room 502
- The Young & the Rest of Us – Room 505
- Young Adults – Room 503
- Teens – Youth Room
- Children – Children’s Wing
Wednesday Night Life Skills Classes
These Wednesday Classes are designed to give opportunities to those seeking to learn specific practical life application skills. These classes take place at 7pm on Wednesday nights at the church.
Current Wednesday Night classes:
Stepping Up: A Call to Courageous Manhood (Men Only Study)
Men today are in a battle without bullets or bombs, but a battle all the same. It’s a fight for our families and our future. Facing the battles of life demands courage, and courage is the ability to do the hard thing in every circumstance, despite the cost. That’s the message of Stepping Up. In a world where too many men are shrinking back, Stepping Up gives men the vision and the tools to live godly, courageous lives. Facilitated by Philip Leamer
Chase: Chasing After the Heart of God (Women Only Study)
God is invisible. Yet He is the only thing we can chase that won’t leave us feeling empty. God has carved out a space in each of us that only He can fill. So whether you are running from God or working your tail off to please Him, David’s journey will challenge your view of God. Chase explores the events that defined David’s life and the Psalms that flowed out of those experiences. Through David’s example we’ll discover what God really wants from us. The lessons in this study are simple yet very deep and very interactive; offering Bible study, stories, and projects to help dig into Scripture and deeply engage the minds and hearts of participants. Facilitated by Lois Leamer
Speedball Fitness Class
This class is located in the gymnasium, and is taught by Autumn Grasty, a licensed physical trainer with the Louisville Athletic Club. The class is $2 per session, and includes use of a 2lb “Speedball” medicine ball that helps to enhance the workout. The class take place from 7-8pm Tuesday nights.